WOMEN’S CREATIVITY WORKSHOPS
Women’s Creativity Workshops for Self-Development is about focusing on the mind, body and soul to ensure that you have a healthy balance. We start with a 5 minute guided meditation and colour healing, whilst music is playing in the background. Describing the mediated experience seeing shapes, numbers, colours, writing in the journal. Holding the crystal in your hand-tuning into a deeper level, describing the feelings, journaling that information. Then portraying that story on canvas.
|11am – 3pm||16 February 2020||17 May 2020||19 July 2020||13 September 2020|
- 1 Day Workshops are held 4 times per year
- Time: 11am – 3pm
- Included: Welcome gift pack
- Arrival Time: 10.30am morning tea supplied for an 11am start
- Non-Included: Please supply your own lunch, (due to dietary requirements)
- Full payment is required prior to commencing the course
- Summer payment due: 2nd February 2020
- Autumn payment due: 3rd May 2020
- Winter payment due: 5th July 2020
- Spring payment due: 30th August 2020
- Non-Refundable, you may transfer to another date
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Payment Method: Direct Deposit, please complete your details online.
Location: Richmond NSW 2753
Enquiries: Please phone Fiona 0418 297 167
Head Office: 129 Sheredan Rd Castlereagh NSW 2749
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. Author Unknown.