WHEN: Sunday 16th February 2020
TIME: 10am – 3pm
What is Creative Art?
Your creativity comes from within your intuition or inner voice. Creative art is taking these modalities to enhance development and growth, which can help with communication, lowering stress, improving self-awareness and self-esteem. Meditation, Crystals and journaling help to release and express feelings that you may not know how to let go of otherwise. Writing your feelings down in a journal will give you a safe outlet for negative emotions. Expressing this through drawing and painting is an enjoyable activity for healing and growth.
- When: Sunday 16th February 2020
- Time: 10am – 3pm
- Cost: $150p/p
- Included: Art materials
- Please arrive at 10am for the 11am workshop start
- Included: Morning Tea
- Non-Included: Please supply your own lunch, (due to dietary requirements)
- Please Note: Workshop previously known as Women’s Creativity Workshops
- FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED PRIOR WORKSHOP COMMENCING, PAYMENT DUE: 2nd February 2020
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL TO HOLD YOUR SPOT!!!
PAYMENT METHOD: Direct Deposit, please complete your details online
ENQUIRIES: Please phone Fiona 0418 297 167
WHERE: Richmond NSW 2753