WELLNESS FOR WOMEN SELF-DEVELOPMENT
Wellness for Women Self-Development is about focusing on the mind, body and soul to ensure that you have a healthy balance. We start with a 5 minute guided meditation and colour healing, then describing the mediated experience writing in the journal. Holding the crystal in your hand-tuning into a deeper level, describing the feelings, journaling that information. Then portraying that story.
|Sunday||21st – cancelled||15th||17th|
- 1 Day Workshop
- Time: 11am – 3pm
- Included: Welcome gift pack
- Arrival Time: 10.30am for an 11am start, morning tea supplied
- Bookings Essential as limited spots available
- Non-Included: Please supply your own lunch, (due to dietary requirements)
- Payment Method: Full payment is required prior to commencing the course. Direct Deposit Online, please complete your details – name, address, telephone number, email address, skype address, date attending the course.
- Skype and video calls
- Non-Refundable, you may transfer to another date
- Wheelchair and Walking Frame access
Location: Informed Health, 1 Lemko St Penrith NSW 2750
Enquires: Please phone Fiona 0418 297 167 or email email@example.com
Head Office: Fiona George Art Academy129 Sheredan Rd Castlereagh NSW 2749
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. Author Unknown.