What is Creative Art Therapy for Children?
The term creative arts refer to a combination of learning about the relevance of colour, shapes, symbols and numbers. Creative art is taking these modalities to enhance development and growth, which can help with communication, lowering stress, improving self-awareness and self-esteem. Art Therapy helps to release and express feelings that they may not know how to let go of otherwise.
Benefits for Creative Art Therapy!
Creative art awakens a child’s imagination and creativity to help him or her to discover how to engage their senses. Meditation and writing their feelings down in a journal will give them a safe outlet for negative emotions. Expressing this through drawing and painting is an enjoyable activity for healing and growth and has a great effect on a child’s normal development.
- Boys & Girls 7 to 15years
- Thursday 4pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday Weekly Classes Cost $20p/c
- The art pack of $15 is paid separately when attending the first class
- The art pack includes a canvas, journal, fine tip markers & a set of 4 paintbrushes
- Then additional art supplies are included in the weekly cost of $20
- Creative Kids Voucher – claim your $100 to use towards fives classes within the school term. Service NSW T&C’s apply
Payment: Direct Deposit, Parent’s please complete your Child’s details online
Enquiries: Phone Fiona 0418 297 167
Where: Unit 2, 1 Musson Lane Richmond NSW 2753